Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In this role you will provide administrative support to sales team as well as external customers including phone support, mail distribution, maintaining files and completing weekly and ad-hoc reports. This role will be part of team supporting SMB Merchant sales group.
About the team:
This team is a large group distributed virtually throughout the US. This team provides training, support, and advancement opportunities throughout FIS
What you will be doing:
- Responds to general inquiries by internal customers.
- Processes all equipment orders.
- Processes all rate and limit requests within a given timeframe of merchant processing.
- Prepares all incoming agreements for management and maintains files.
- Follows-up with account executive on missing contracts and/or other missing documentation.
- Provides administrative support for sales team.
- Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management.
- Reviews implementation profiles for accuracy, orders requested reports and sends out starter kits.
- Maintains marketing and sales supplies.
- Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
- Assists in special projects.
- Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
What you will need:
- Strong customer service skills
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Added bonus if you have:
- Salesforce experience
- Experience working in sales or within a sales support role
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$22 - 37
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.