Sales Support Coordinator (Remote) at Informa
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge, and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.Job Description
We are hiring for a Sales Support position within our South Korean Print Book Team.
You will work with sales, customer service and marketing. This role is responsible for assisting the sales team in selling our goods, identifying opportunities by researching market trends, and generating more revenue resources for the business to increase profitability.
Please submit your application before advert. closing date: 18th Mar 2022.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the sales team to respond to customer queries, prepare quotes and working with Customer Service on order fulfillments
- Managing sales leads; entering data into SFDC, liaising with appropriate textbook dealers and tracking results
- Processing sales in a timely manner and transmitting, troubleshooting, and tracking orders
- Updating exclusive textbook list (including sample requests and quotations) and customers databases
- Undertaking tasks related to lists of titles for library book suppliers and major university libraries
- Providing assistance to management team members (Sales Manager and Account Manager) as needed
- Assisting ad-hoc tasks in cooperation with the APAC team
- Reporting to Account Manager
What we’re looking for:
Fluent verbal & written Korean & English Skills
Experience in sales support, customer service or administration preferred
Knowledge of the Academic Publishing industry or the Book Trade preferred
Proficient use of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A positive and flexible attitude
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- This role is open to candidates in all locations across Seoul and Metropolitan area in South Korea who have the right to work in South Korea
- Taylor & Francis has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the Office, at home or somewhere in between.
- Cover letter is appreciated to be submitted when you apply for the job
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.