Sales Strategy Associate at Metropolis Technologies (Remote)
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
The Sales Strategy Analyst Job Summary
We are seeking a Sales Strategy Associate to play a critical role in market expansion and platform growth. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter and data modeling enthusiast who can work collaboratively to develop underwriting models and support the sales team. In this role, you will be deeply involved in strategic initiatives with direct executive involvement and adapt to the rapidly evolving needs of an early stage startup.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Metropolis sales team to develop financial models for Metropolis’ operations with commercial real estate owners and create polished proposals for real estate developers and owners, the Metropolis Board of Directors, and institutional investors
- Work with and foster relationships with multiple teams including launch, operations, marketing, communications, finance, and others
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes across the sales organization to ultimately help shorten the sales cycle
- Lead a multitude of ad-hoc projects related to revenue generation, performance reporting, process development, etc.
- Support the sales team through attending external client meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to compile information into unified reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends.
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Intermediate excel skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and an appreciation for building repeatable processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field with an emphasis in mathematics or statistics required.
- 0-2 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry or a background in management consulting. Experience in the transportation, mobility, real estate, or logistics industries is a plus! A passion for making the journey remarkable is non-negotiable.