We are looking for a competitive and stellar B2B enterprise Sales Executive to help us drive our Koddi Ads business on a global level. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing a global set of Target Accounts, partnering with the product and marketing team to drive solution alignment and ensuring customer satisfaction and success. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. This role will be located in our New York, NY; Fort Worth, TX; Ann Arbor, MI; or San Francisco, CA office.
There are a number of key things that we are looking for in a Senior Account Executive:
1. Learn the industry and our solution
2. Target the right accounts
3. Close deals
4. Work well with the Koddi team
Expanding on these priorities:
Industry Knowledge & Passion – the travel industry is a complex vertical and we need you to have or establish expertise in both digital marketing and the nuances of travel marketers from OTAs, Hoteliers, Airlines, Cruises and more. We need you to understand the competitive landscape and the unique Koddi value proposition. This requires a voracious appetite for new information within a constantly evolving marketplace.
Target Accounts – we need you to develop and maintain a consistent and accurate bookings pipeline – working directly to close target accounts. This role will be responsible for screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities. You will be able to leverage many existing relationships and a stellar reputation in the industry. Our agreements are true partnerships and this sales lead will drive forward with the right partners on a global basis.
Close Deals – we need you to understand and document requirements, develop solutions, including as needed, RFP/RFI creating and review; providing technical resources; integrating contract requirements aligned within the client procurement processes and with Koddi solution capabilities and business operations
Work well with the Koddi team – we win as a team and success for this role will be dependent upon working really well with our global team – sales engineering, marketing, product and account management. We need excellent communication skills and leadership to understand marketplace movements and how to drive differentiation and continued success in this core product line.
What skills or experience will you bring?
- 8+ years of sales experience required, with a preference for successful experience in software or digital advertising sales with a solutions-oriented approach
- Proven track record in all aspects of sales: territory planning, client prospecting, deal management, sales closing, and contract developmentVerifiable, above-target achievement over time
- Ability to understand and communicate complex business needs and propose corresponding technology-based solutions
- Proven excellent customer service skills, including the ability to progressively probe, analyze, identify root causes of problems, provide practical solutions, and negotiate resolutions
- Ability to make independent business decisions considering both the impact to client satisfaction and overall financial ramifications for Koddi
- Must demonstrate an ability to inspire confidence and work collaboratively with customers, management and peers
- Experience with managing and closing Saas-based deals through enterprise-wide implementations
- Self-motivated and possess a can-do attitude
- Energy, impeccable integrity and personable demeanor
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to identify and develop strategic relationships
- Detail-oriented and organizedIn possession of strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- A strong team player and communicator
- Have knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experienced with Salesforce.com is a major plus
- Can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with customers, management and peers
- Customer service skills are top-notch
- At least 2 years of successful previous experience working remotely from corporate headquarters if not based at HQ
- Passport and Valid driver’s license with proof of insurability required
What will you do?
- Analysis of conversion metrics over a time period determined by management
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing solutions;Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Partner with Client Services to facilitate the transition from initial contact to active client
- Facilitate a safe work environment for creative thinking and collaboration resulting in more team wins!
- Stay informed and provide input for potential marketing opportunities
- Manages all corporate expenditures related to business travel, networking and other business needs within parameters set by management
- Demonstrates Koddi technology and solutions to prospective clients in person or virtually
- Analyze and adjust qualification strategies with Sales Operations
- Monitor team communication and activity to identify patterns and trends of efficiency and deficiencyIdentifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects and clientsLearn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Koddi technology and service offerings
- Provide weekly activity report to managementUpdate prospect/client interaction in CRM (Salesforce) throughout the sales cycle
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with
consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!
More Information on Koddi
Koddi operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Fort Worth, TX, Austin, TX, Oakland, CA, Ann Arbor, MI and New York, NY. Koddi was founded in 2013. It has 183 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Koddi, click here.
Read Full Job Description