Sales - Sales Operations Strategy Generalist at Tray.io
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
We are on the look out for a Sales Operations Strategy Generalist with emphasis on territory management. In this highly collaborative role, you will put your analytical skills to the test by building dynamic territory and revenue models to help build equitable sales patches. Reporting into our VP, Global Business Operations, you will partner closely with sales leadership to segment our Americas and EMEA sales teams and act as a primary advisor on sales coverage.
We are looking for candidate that possesses a high degree of initiative, the ability to work independently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, sound judgment and reasoning skills are required to be able to apply conceptual guidelines to specific data sets.
Role Location: While our HQ is San Francisco, we are open to this new hire being a US-based remote employee.What you will do
- Partner with sales management to build rep territory and segmentation models
- Assist the GTM team in executing the annual territory planning process and TAM analysis
- Setup, maintain, and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
- Collaborate with sales leadership and sales operations to discover and build new planning and insights projects
- Advise on and implement a best-in-class sales territory mapping system
- Responsible for identifying target accounts and account scoring by region
- Partner with Sales Compensation team to help with quota setting and headcount planning process
- Drive standards of performance at the territory level and report on these activities on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare pipeline analysis and report on funnel metrics
- Experience in Sales Operations or other Sales Support functions, with specific experience in territory management and headcount strategy
- Experience with the technical aspects of Salesforce, particularly in reporting and hierarchy management
- Experience with statistical modeling, financial analysis and dashboard development
- Strong experience in Excel and technical aspects of data analysis
- Experience with using and implementing account scoring tools
- Comfortable making recommendations to sales leadership
- Ability to engage and influence individuals at all levels and build collaborative relationships cross-functionally
- Familiarity with complexities caused by sales cycles in different countries
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Role Location: HQ is in San Francisco, but for this role there is flexibility to be a US-based remote employee.