Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organization
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Are you a technical wizard who enjoys solving business puzzles? Somewhere on the spectrum of a sales professional and a software engineer exists a special talent; a talent who enjoys demonstrating technical prowess and relationship-building to delight and amaze customers.
We've had back to back growth years and are now setting our sights on this year's targets. Part of that mission involves finding stellar pre-sales talent to contribute to our GTM team to achieve our next landmark.
As a Sales Engineer at Tray.io, you'll work with the most innovative companies around and help them automate their technology stack using our platform. If you're interested in a place of constant learning and growth, don't hesitate to apply.
What You Will Do
- Present complex ideas using system architecture diagrams.
- Build demonstrations with key value drivers for clients and present to executive level decision makers.
- Support product and engineering, providing detailed feedback from our prospects and customers.
- 2+ years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.