TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, GitHub, and others rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
As a Sales Engineer at Tray, you will use your technical skills and social aptitude to help Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and IT leaders expedite their initiatives, exceed their revenue goals, and crush their day-to-day. Contribute to Product, being a lense into features needed to drive new business. Live on the front-lines with Sales, go onsite to meet clients, help solve complex problems, and create business value for stakeholders.
Sales Engineering team members are Subject Matter Experts on our product, and our roadmap. In 6 months, you will recognize every technology company in the Bay, and accidentally think about integrations at cocktail hour.
- Be a technical expert on all aspects of Tray.io
- Present complex ideas using System Architecture diagrams.
- Build demonstrations for clients and present to D-, V-, and C- level executives.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the Tray roadmap, and general product evolution.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices using Tray's technology.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel, taking an Active approach, setting clear next-steps and expectations.
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Tray.io in relation to them.
- Contribute to Product and Engineering, feeding back accurate sales-driven research.
- Contribute to Marketing and Operations through enablement sessions, fostering product excellence across the org.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical sales/solutions/consulting role, with a record of top performance in the B2B SAAS or Consulting space for MM/Enterprise accounts/clients.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Experience and a track record of success building solutions for enterprise customers; includes proven skills identifying key stakeholders, winning value propositions, and compelling events.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Exceptional sense of humor
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Bonus Points For:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- SQL development and optimization using MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift or similar.
- Experience maintaining data concurrency and consistency amongst distributed API systems, or other systems ingesting real-time data.
- Refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what we do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?