Sales - Sales Development Representative at Tray.io
Sales - Sales Development Representative
Location - San Francisco, CA
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
We’re hiring just a few outstanding Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to contribute to Tray’s incredible growth and culture. On the agenda is setting an outstanding first impression with prospective customers - by phone, email, video, or in person.What You Will Do
- Achieve and exceed your monthly metrics of booking qualified meetings and creating viable sales opportunities. The best of these opportunities become Tray customers.
- Qualify (and disqualify) leads for the sales team, so those leads become opportunities.
- Meet and exceed daily expectations of outreach via phone and email.
- Share feedback with marketing and sales organizations, to ensure processes are optimized.
- Manage and maintain data integrity in Salesforce.
- You demonstrate the ability to establish conversation flow with any level of executive.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You are great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You’ve had to learn new software programs before and have learned them quickly.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.