Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Sales Representative I is responsible for supporting and executing the sales strategy and assigned sales revenue goals for mid-size and moderately complex customer account(s) that will drive moderate business/financial impact and will represent full portfolio solutions for customers within defined geography.
- Manage sales funnel to achieve individual and team sales goals and corporate initiatives.
- Sell products and services at established profit goals.
- Uphold Marco’s business ethics by ensuring our solutions provide clients with increased efficiencies and profits.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and services, Marco sales processes, markets, trends, competitors, and clients to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct effective sales presentations of products and solutions offered by Marco.
- Create selling opportunities for entire Marco Product/Services Line utilizing other sales support personnel.
- Utilize CRM to establish and maintain a well-qualified data base
- Support Marco’s commitment to total customer satisfaction through active participation in the Corrective Action Request (CAR) process including prompt research and resolution.
- Strive for self-improvement by establishing and working to reach professional and personal development goals.
- Develop territory plans to increase sales and market penetration.
- Manage the required non-traditional work hours to meet job duties and responsibilities.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years of sales experience
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers
More Information on Marco Technologies
Marco Technologies operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in St. Cloud, MN, St Louis Park, MN, Appleton, WI, Sioux Falls, SD and Fargo, ND. Marco Technologies was founded in 1973. It has 1086 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 28 open jobs at Marco Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description