Remote positions open to the US only.
As a Sales Representative, you will benefit from inbound leads and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training Platform and successfully sell our value proposition. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses (under 1,000 employees) initially. After demonstrating success in this market, promotion to Enterprise sales could be available.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our prospective clients face, which can be addressed with our security awareness training
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions
- Serve as an enthusiast for KnowBe4’s products
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture and vision for the future
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (Over Quota, President’s Club and/or results that would put you in the top 10% of your peers)
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- A strong work ethic
- Experience managing your sales quotas and your pipeline
- Strong communication, collaborative and team working skills are critical
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- 3+ years experience selling within the IT security field or innovative online product environment
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.