Sales Representative (Inside Sales) at EAC Product Development Solutions (Minneapolis, MN)
Founded in 1996, EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs. We provide the full suite of PTC product development software, and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process. From art to part and everything in between, EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.Job Description
At EAC we strive to provide the world’s best product development technology and services to our customers by building long-term relationships that provide continuously increasing value. We’re looking for someone that is assertive, motivated, self-disciplined, engaging and business savvy. The role of this position is to build an on-going business relationship between EAC and a set of assigned accounts. Candidates will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by managing, building and developing a pipeline of opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support, manage and grow Prospect and current Customer relationships to become a strategic partner
- Find and solve business problems in prospect and customer accounts by aligning those needs and objectives with a specific solution
- Collaborate/work with Inside/Outside colleagues to achieve sales quota
- Allocate resources in regards to customer support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objective and prospect/customer expectations
- Maintain complete and comprehensive information inside of CRM
Education and Experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 1-5 Years Sales Experience
- College Degree Desired
- Technical Aptitude Desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative,but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence others
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical, dental and voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible and Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D, Disability Insurance
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Can work remotely in MN