Sales Principal, Pacific Southwest at Pacaso (Remote)
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About this Opportunity:
This is a unique opportunity to be an early crew member at a growth-stage company led by some of the most seasoned and successful leaders in the real estate and travel space. As a Pacaso Sales Principal, you are part of a regional team that is responsible for developing relationships and converting prospective buyers of second homes in a target market. Being a member of a small team, you’ll enjoy thinking broadly and strategically while executing quickly and tactically, having a direct impact on the company’s results.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and industry outbound cold calls and emails. You’ll create great and lasting first impressions to prospects and customers by providing them with a friendly and exceptional experience through a consultative sales approach.
The compensation range for this role is $70k base salary, with a bonus goal ranging from $100k - $130k, along with a strong equity package. Our compensation is based on a comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and location. We also consider personal factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
What You'll Do:
- Curate buyers and move customers through the sales cycle
- Nurture customers and consistently follow-up
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas; You’re achievement driven and highly competitive
- Run a sophisticated sales process with ability to manage hundreds of leads
- Make over 80+ calls a day
- Partner with your Field Sales counterpart to build pipeline and grow assigned market
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
- Be mission driven and cultural carrier
You’re great fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Willingness to work varied schedule
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, phone, and presentation skills
- Motivated and focused self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work within a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Real Estate experience preferred
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Pacaso has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to medical and religious accommodations, where permitted by state law.
**If you do not have proof of vaccination and live in a state or country that prohibits private employers from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine, please understand that lack of vaccination may preclude you from participating in-person at Pacaso events occurring in states or municipalities that require COVID-19 vaccination for attendees.