Sales Performance Coach - Cross Border at Spreetail (Lincoln, NE)
| Lincoln, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:50 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is looking to add a Sales Performance Coach, Cross Border, to the Assortment Growth team. This role will be critical to leveling up our new and existing Business Development team members, specifically those working with our vendors in China, by providing various training and one-on-one coaching sessions.
How you will achieve success:
- Create and maintain a library of coaching tools and resources to help team members and managers meet, exceed, and level-up performance. Build a broad internal network and act as a subject matter expert resource for Business Development-specific process and tools.
- Create and deliver training around best practices for the team, and provide all team members 1:1 coaching needed to meet/exceed their individual goals. Responsible for call tracking software (Gong) usage and insights.
- Collaborate closely with managers to ensure team members are receiving consistent feedback and support from all sides.
- Track team performance data and deliver insights to team and managers.
- Listen to team sales calls weekly and provide individual/team coaching and insights.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- 2+ years experience coaching and training team members to reach successful outcomes.
- Experience tracking data in Excel.
- 2+ years business development/sales experience.
- Proficient in creating and delivering presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be fluent in written and verbal Mandarin.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 47 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description