Sales Ops Manager at AppSumo
Sales Ops Manager
Who We Are
AppSumo is the tech powerhouse you've probably never heard of. We've helped launch tools like MailChimp, Evernote, and Dropbox (to name a few) - over 1,500 startups have come through our doors and become household names in software. (Learn more about us here!)
Our motto? The tools you need to run your business shouldn't put you out of business. And we're committed to bringing our community the absolute best deals on software. With thousands of successful product launches and over a million entrepreneurs served, we're looking to take AppSumo to the next level.
That's where you, the Sales Ops Manager, come in.
About This Role
This job is digging into the data behind the sales performance of AppSumo and helping set the strategy for the continued growth of the company.
On the day-to-day, you'll be:
- Overseeing and maintaining sales data in (CRM) and other software programs
- Handling the distribution of accounts for SDR outreach; sheets organization, salesforce distribution
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Working with plus sourcing third party partners to manage additional lead inflows and lead qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelors degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Every company is unique, and we want to make sure we're just as good a fit for you. Here's the kind of teammate we play well with:
- You're resourceful and seek creative solutions when faced with obstacles
- You get sh*t done - results > Powerpoints
- You love to learn. If you geek out over tech and design after hours, you'll fit right in
- You don't take yourself too seriously - save your blazer for your cousin's wedding
- You like to get your hands dirty - good leadership means rolling up your sleeves
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have moved to a hybrid workplace where you can choose your best working environment.
When at the office, you'll be equipped with a standing desk, a monitor, and any other tech you need to feel productive. Oh, and you can bring your dog to work. We love your dog :)
In addition, we offer a stocked fridge, any snacks you want, and (once we're allowed outside again) two all-expenses paid company trips with the team to the local Sheraton - just kidding: last year, we went to an all-inclusive resort in Costa Rica; you can check it out here.
At AppSumo, we treat all of our teammates like adults and trust that when you have something to do, you'll get it done. If you need to run an errand, hit the gym, or meet a friend for lunch, you're encouraged to do so. You can work from home as often as you need to, and you'll have unlimited vacation days to go on adventures. (Everyone says it, but we mean it: We expect you to take time for yourself.)
We're committed to creating a diverse, supportive, and collaborative working environment - every person we bring onto the team helps cultivate a culture that we're proud of.
Up for the challenge? Let's do this :)