Sales Ops Coordinator at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Sales Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to sales team as well as external customers including phone support, mail distribution, maintaining files and completing weekly and ad-hoc reports.
About the team:
Provide administrative support to sales team as well as external customers including phone support, mail distribution, maintaining files and completing weekly and ad-hoc reports
What you will be doing?
- Responds to general inquiries by internal and external customers
- Processes all equipment orders
- Processes all rate and limit requests
- Prepares all incoming agreements for management and maintains files
- Provides administrative support for sales team
- Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
- Skill in data entry
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.