At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the freedom, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products for our parent company, S&P Global. As a result, we produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the world’s largest, most successful financial institutions.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will provide one-stop-shop support to our business and sales teams by assisting them throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for organizing processes to enable our commercial team to focus on closing new business. This role is crucial to ensure our Sales team is set up for success.
At Kensho, we believe in flexibility-first, and give our employees the opportunity to work from where they feel most productive and engaged (must be in the United States). We also value in-person collaboration, so there may be times when travel to one of our Kensho hubs (NY/DC/MA) may be required for team meetings or company events on a monthly or quarterly basis.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (including Finance, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Legal) to ensure timely deal cycles
- Assist with quarterly/annual planning, including the setting of revenue targets and capacity modeling
- Partner with our Finance team to ensure the compensation process is in alignment with company goals and running smoothly (creating plans for new team members, monitoring attainment, etc.)
- Ensure and manage data quality in CRM for accurate bookings, deal data integrity, revenue tracking and forecasting
- Help create and implement KPIs for growth, deal close rates, and quota goals
- Assist our Sales and Marketing teams with outreach and lead generation
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Customer Relationship Management systems, including Hubspot and Salesforce
- Assisting with onboarding new hires in the Sales organization
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years of sales operations experience in a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment, ideally with exposure to both B2B & B2C business models
- Extremely organized, with strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Collaborative and cooperative attitude with sales and marketing teammates
- Goal oriented and self-motivation, with a passion for technology
- Experience overhauling and migrating CRMs is a plus
At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 26 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC)
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global. As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, and Washington D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.