Sales Operations Specialist - Remote at Cision
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
We’re currently looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join the team.
The Sales Ops Specialist performs daily sales process activities within the Canada and USA CRM and other systems to ensure the efficient delivery of superior support essential to enhance sales team productivity and systems capabilities in compliance with existing company policies, goals and priorities.
- Executes the daily activation and creation of contracts for new agreements or amendments for the sales team, in compliance with company policies and protocols.
- Investigates, analyzes and corrects issues related to CRM administration including invoicing and submission of late activations.
- Monitors and maintains account data such as account merges, transfers, duplications and CRM changes within assigned accounts.
- Generates ad hoc reports to assist Sales and / or third parties in monitoring client usage inclusive of agreement, accounting, bulk, competitor and CRM reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field is an asset.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in business administration or sales support role. Exposure working within a SaaS organization is preferred.
- Working knowledge with CRM systems like Salesforce.com with expertise in Sales Operations processes. Keeps abreast of current methodologies and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Adobe and MS Office (Especially Excel).
- Strong analytical, problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, recommend and implement changes and improvements.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
More Information on Cision
Cision operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX. Cision was founded in 1867. It has 2736 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 74 open jobs at Cision, click here.
Read Full Job Description