At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.Job Description
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role in improving and scaling our sales operations to help Anitian effectively and efficiently serve our quickly-growing customer base. Reporting to the CFO, this role will own the sales operations, systems and enablement functions.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Collaborate with VP Sales, AEs, SEs, Marketing, CFO, Finance team and Customer Success Team.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; deﬁne and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) administration and project prioritization.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, VP of Sales and Finance.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, HR, and Sales Management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to increase sales productivity.
- Prepare and report bi-monthly sales commissions
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
- Build the department to match Company growth.
- 5+ years of hands-on sales operations experience in software/technology environments.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in a SaaS environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated success in sales operations, business operations, or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong user of SalesForce.com required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in fast growth organizations working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and IT.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
Education, Certifications and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related ﬁeld.
- Certification in SalesForce.com a plus
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United States.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- For more information about working with Anitian, please visit our careers page.
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.