Sales Operations Manager at The Knot Worldwide (Remote)
Based on your years of experience and qualifications, titling of this role could vary (i.e. Senior Sales Operations Manager or Sales Operations Specialist)
This role can be performed out of the following locations: Austin TX, Washington DC, New York City, Omaha NE, or Remote.
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Local Revenue Operations team at The Knot Worldwide is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to play a key role building, managing and iterating on our operations infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver who has a passion for creating predictability, scalability and efficiency, and can balance strategy with tactical execution. You will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Product, Technology and Legal teams to drive the success of our go-to-market strategy and execution. You will develop, test and implement new strategies and programs to ensure efficiencies throughout the sales cycle including simplifying processes and increasing sales productivity & performance.
- Act as the primary business partner to Local Sales Team leadership to drive overall strategy, process, and efficiency
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide and continually improve best-in-class systems for scalable growth and optimal sales team productivity
- Identify CRM best practices
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment, accountability and timely execution of quarterly initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional programs to redesign business processes and systems, focused on CRM and CPQ.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and implement improvements across go-to-market strategy
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on sales activity, pipeline, acquisition and market penetration; identify and execute on opportunities to improve reporting
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops on top of funnel/lead generation activities and sales prospect assignment
- Work with marketing to ensure quantity and quality of lead-flow is sustained to meet sales capacity and achieve top-line sales and revenue goals
- Leverage data in collaboration with Business Operations to identify areas of operational enhancements and provide strategic business recommendations
- Work cross-functionally within other segments of the Revenue Operations function to optimize vendor lifecycle and identify areas of opportunity and growth
- Document processes, decisions, systems, etc as needed
- Role includes opportunity for people management, dependent on experience
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- BA/BS degree, with 4-6 years of relevant professional experience in sales, marketing or operations
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical problem solver and decision maker with acute attention to detail
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and maintaining software solutions
- Previous SaaS experience highly preferred; understanding of the SaaS business model required
- Strong technical experience (Excel, PowerPoint, building dashboards)
- Ability to obtain, synthesize, and analyze data from disparate sources
- Comfort working cross-functionally and advocating for your ideas and insights
- Knack for building strong relationships and overcoming objections
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive goals
- Values autonomy, and functions well in low control/high uncertainty environments
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.