Sales Operations Manager at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 650 employees. We have been consistently honored by multiple surveys as a Best Place to Work in the Boston area. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Our expansion has created the need for an additional Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Enablement & Operations Team. If you would like to work with a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Sales Operations Manager is a key member of the Sales Enablement & Operations team. As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll work with various go-to-market (GTM) stakeholders at different levels of the organization to assess business needs, gather requirements, and help understand and improve work processes. This individual will be chartered to provide analysis and insight on the status of current business, important trends, and the future direction of the go-to-market business. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, natural curiosity, and an analytical mind. This is a hands-on role that will focus on improving the efficiency and efficacy of the GTM organization. Additional responsibilities will include supporting a wide variety of strategic initiatives and ongoing projects.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Build models to analyze sales, pipeline & forecast trends, productivity, and performance
- Help standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Define weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs for GTM teams
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance the sales processes
- Drive improvements in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing tools usage
- Report on process adherence by different sales teams
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communication to participants to drive success
- Oversee multiple concurrent projects and initiatives, while driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication
- Manage a small support team
What you’ll need:
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Ability to think independently, detail-oriented, and organized
- Initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- 5-7 years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst, process improvement, and/or program/project management role, preferably at a subscription-based company
- 2 years management experience
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information