Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building the “Shopify of Real Estate.” We’re looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our quickly growing team. As a Sales Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for internal systems/tools, data & reporting, lead management, and sales enablement. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a high-impact leader looking to join a company in the midst of rapid scale. 2022 has been a year of hyper-growth for the entire organization at Luxury Presence and we hope you’ll consider playing a critical role in the journey.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, hire, and lead our sales operations team.
- Become an expert on the Luxury Presence sales process while serving as the architect and project manager
for sales revenue-related items.
- Elevate our core operational processes. Examples include but are not limited to: Lead management,
optimizing our sales platforms/tools, marketing operations collaboration sales performance
recommendations and testing.
- Providing accurate, real-time visibility of channel, team and individual sales representative performance.
- Establish thoughtful, innovative strategies to improve operational efficiency and forecasting across our
sales channels, by team and role. Partner with various cross-functional leaders to ensure alignment on
projects and initiatives.
- 3+ years of proven experience in sales operations, and preferably have outbound dialed the phone yourself
at one time in your professional career.
- Technical/tool proficiency: You’ve used and configured major CRMs, engagement platforms, Google Apps
or Excel and reporting tools.
- You can make recommendations to introduce new software to the team. We use HubSpot and Salesforce.
- A track record of reducing the operational overhead of Sales teams by leveraging software and automation
- A curiosity and passion for pioneering innovative, highly effective tools & processes. The ability to utilize
data insights to drive decision-making with examples of how you’ve done this previously.
- Excellent communications skills including, asynchronous written, verbal, presenting, and editing. Attention
to detail and accuracy is required.
- The willingness to provide hands-on support to the sales team by helping with ad hoc projects and
reporting from various internal systems.
- Proactive: You take pride in being a vocal member of the team who inspires confidence through data.
- Team player: You want to help the team win by taking on non-selling tactics.
- Analytical: You possess stellar analytical skills.
- Solutions-oriented: You always find a way.
- Empathic: You listen, are relatable and people trust you and your advice.
- High motor and low ego
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description