Sales Operations Manager at Intelligent Medical Objects (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:09 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager, who will drive revenue through operational excellence at scale.
In this role, you will be an individual contributor and responsible for driving deal desk activities including deal construction and approval, pipeline analysis and management, forecast accuracy, and reporting.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong track record of supporting and enabling sales teams and applying rigor to sales processes. You will also be relationship-focused, data-driven, and thrives within a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive processes for the following tasks: sales forecasting, deal desk activities, and sales-readiness
- Partner with leadership to streamline and automate sales processes and increase sales productivity
- Understand opportunities and ensure Salesforce cleanliness to enable forecast accuracy
- Operate the deal desk, ensuring pricing and legal guidelines are followed and internal processes are running smoothly in support of achieving sales objectives
- Drive the sales enablement function with the objective of reducing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, ensuring sales process consistency, and driving the adoption of new tools and processes
- Analyze data and provide reports and key insights to leadership
- Continuously improve and maintain Salesforce.com
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of sales operations experience, preferably in B2B, SaaS environments
- Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and implement sales processes and tools.
- Proficiency with a CRM (Salesforce preferred) and other sales and productivity tools such as Tableau (preferred but not required)
- Understanding of sales process and opportunity stages.
- Results and Data-Driven individual who is highly collaborative and operates seamlessly across departments
- Demonstrates discipline, focus, and accountability
- Demonstrates drive and ownership of key initiatives
- Process-orientated and data-driven with strong business acumen
- Analytical and curious – seeks to solve problems
- Exceptional ability to listen, understand and communicate
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth environment
What We'll Give You:
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and Growth team members.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, peak performance club trips, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description