Sales Operations Manager at Sumo Logic (Remote)
The Sales Operations Manager will play a key role within a fast-growing, fast-paced team, providing insights to our Go-To-Market leaders to drive key objectives and develop new business strategies by aggregating and analyzing large sets of complex data. You will work with our Sales Enterprise teams teams to develop our GTM & compensation strategies, manage the global forecast and gain insight into strategic decision making and establish relationships across several cross-functional teams.
- Partner with senior leadership to drive strategic planning and decision making for the Sales Enterprise teams, including GTM headcount planning, segmentation, compensation, and organization design.
- Own and manage sales compensation plan design and quotas, while working with the Finance team on execution and administration of the plans. Provide and tailor analytics to quantify the business value of existing incentive-based comp plans and deliver data-backed insights on how to develop, refine, and improve
- Utilize dashboards to uncover insights on marketing & sales investments and capacity planning.
- Create, maintain & work with global business partners on Planning Models to provide visibility and guidance on capacity requirements to meet and exceed sales targets for the worldwide Go-To-Market team
- Coordinate with business process owners, CRM integrators and sales leadership to define requirements & processes, optimize design & implementation timelines, and manage global roll-out for anything related to Compensation, Planning & Forecasting
- Partner with Recruiting to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our global headcount requirements.
- Design and implement creative and collaborative solutions to drive Sales operational excellence to scale
- Grow your technical and functional expertise in Salesforce and auxiliary SaaS systems including: Xactly, Jira, Clari
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years working experience in Sales/Business/Revenue Operations or Financial Planning & Analysis position
- Experience working for SaaS-based businesses and knowledge of key SaaS metrics (ARR, ACV, Churn, Net Retention, etc)
- Experience supporting a Channel Sales team
- Experience designing compensation plans & setting quotas
- Ability to create complex models and analysis used for capacity/headcount planning, quota setting, and identifying business trends using Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills utilizing, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Application Suite
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal and communication skills.
Technology Skills & Experience
Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Mac OS
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.