Sales Operations Manager, WordPress VIP at Wordpress VIP (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
WordPress VIP, a leading agile content platform built for global enterprises and a core part of the Automattic family of companies, is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing business and make a significant impact on our operational strategy.WordPress VIP’s SaaS-based digital experience solution combines the unparalleled WordPress user experience with enterprise-grade infrastructure and best-in-class support, serving billions of web requests per day, and is trusted by brands like Salesforce, CNN, and Facebook.Automattic is a foundational platform for eCommerce, website building, and content publishing, sits squarely in a massive global TAM that is still in its ‘early days’ and is further expanding, driven by secular tailwinds. Tightly coupled with WordPress open source, 39% of global websites run on WordPress and 28% of online stores run on WooCommerce.In this pivotal role, you will be a key part of our Sales Operations Team and work directly with our Sales and Finance leadership. You will manage all aspects of our new business opportunities including forecasting, pricing, and facilitation of bookings. This person will drive the acceleration of our business by improving sales productivity, building scalable processes, leading our deal desk activities, and establishing strong partnerships across the business.
- Partner with sales and finance leadership on operational reporting and developing analytical insights. Identify ways to optimize our sales strategy and work to solve complex challenges.
- Lead Deal Desk activities and be able to develop creative deal structures and build strong business partnering relationships with Sales, Legal, Accounting, and Finance.
- Own and manage our quoting process and ensure the accuracy and integrity of our contract data. Identify and implement improvements in systems, work processes, and procedures.
- Evaluate existing pricing structures and look at opportunities for improvement.
- Build effective relationships with teams across Automattic and WordPress VIP.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or Revenue Accounting in a direct or channel sales model.
- Familiar with bookings policies, deal structures, and sales processes in a SaaS business model.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce (CPQ experience preferred)
- A self-starter capable of taking initiative, being proactive, and driving business results without significant supervision.
- A strong proactive communicator and writer, and comfortable with deciding and managing your priorities.
More Information on Wordpress VIP
Wordpress VIP operates in the Software industry. Wordpress VIP was founded in 2006. It has 167 total employees. To see all 1 open jobs at Wordpress VIP, click here.
Read Full Job Description