Sales Operations Manager, Mid Market Sales at Gong (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you’ll play a key role in running day to day sales operations for our Mid Market segment teams. You will be partnering with sales leaders in guiding and executing on operational initiatives to enhance overall productivity.
- Act as a thought partner for sales leadership, with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure to support the growth and scale of the sales organization.
- Drive alignment across the Mid Market segment by working cross functionally with SDR Operations, Business Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, and other departments to ensure consistent operational strategy, communications and project execution.
- Manage and maintain all Mid Market territories, including methodology, design, and assignment processes.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting and process around pipeline health, deal management, forecasting and productivity.
- Analyze and promote the health of the business to improve Sales productivity & performance.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/process automation for Sales.
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives/projects accordingly.
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- 7+ years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of SaaS business models and using Salesforce.com.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology.
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL and Tableau knowledge is a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
More Information on Gong
Gong operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gong was founded in 2015. It has 350 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 58 open jobs at Gong, click here.
Read Full Job Description