As a recently publicly listed company, Thoughtworks looks to grow and accelerate our journey in building our organisation in key sectors through the right talent, clients, approaches, and engagements. We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Lead to play a key role within the UK sales team to achieve the next level of growth.
- Own overall governance of the sales process including sales data integrity, sales system access, opportunity stage management and deal approval process
- Accountable for business and operational sales data, forecasting, analysis and reporting needs
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to contribute to the total effectiveness of the sales team, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, collaborate, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and being accountable for sales automation tools, like email prospecting, contract management, and content enablement software
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes and optimising lead qualification and scoring
- Responsible for managing UK sales team performance compensation process
- Managing relationships including internal and external team members, stakeholders, subject matter experts, reporting to the UK Head of Demand
- Support the UK Head of Demand on all specialist reporting requirements including quarterly and annual plan preparation and readiness
- Responsible for market research, competitor analysis and customer research in developing win strategies and bid plans
- Coordinate with global counterparts which may involve some degree of international travel
- Build the sales analysis function to a level of excellence that can lead other Thoughtworks business units around the world.
- Travel and team meeting coordination where required
- Enthusiastic, passionate, clever, go-getting individual who looks to push boundaries
- Detail oriented analytical mind and the ability to dive into complex data sets
- Has a passion for numerical analysis, can apply this data to business situations and provide strategic recommendations
- Outstanding communicative skills, including ability to present to diverse groups of people and persuading executives when they believe certain issues should be prioritised
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and finance
- Can demonstrate calmness in pressure situations and handling multiple stakeholders with a consistent high service and revel in such an environment
- Self organising to and have strong abilities to coordinate resources needed
- Can respond and turn around things quickly, doing whatever it takes to get to the right information, and will look to always meet or exceed expectations
- Ideally a Degree / Professional Qualification in Accounting or possibly a business subject (Business Studies, Economics, Accounting) discipline or a numerical / science based subject
- SOX experience
- Experience in rapid analysis within a similar sector i.e. technology sales analysis ideally fixed pricing professional services proposals
- Demonstrable management reporting experience
- Very high standard of data analysis and tools (SalesForce, SalesForce CRM, Excel, Sisense management information systems)
- Demonstrable experience in high level reporting and report publications
- Experience in managing sales automation and CRM systems
- Experience with government bids highly regarded
There's no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
We offer amazing benefits from the day you start including private medical insurance, travel insurance, income protection, critical illness, life assurance, pension scheme, personal development budget, 25 days holiday and a ride2work scheme.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.