Sales Operations / Deal Desk Associate (Remote) at Securly
326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As our Deal Desk Associate, you will play a vital role within the Revenue Operations team at Securly, working closely with internal departments as we accelerate our global growth. This critical role is responsible for advising and supporting the sales organization on complex quotes/deals, as well as actively working with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross-functional teams on deal structuring and terms for transactions. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner and considered the business liaison to the sales organization for all deals - all revenue flows through you! We are looking for hard-working, eager-to-learn generalists who can combine analytical rigor and an obsessive focus on outcomes with an empathetic interpersonal style.
Securly is a rapid growth company enabling this individual to expand their skills and ownership of strategic initiatives within the Revenue Operations business unit. If you enjoy solving challenging problems and building strong teams and relationships while doing it, we’d love to hear from you!
This will be a remote role however, candidate will need to be able to work 8am-5PM PST. This role pays up to $50,000/year.
What You Will Do:
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for sales contracts and transactions
- Actively participate in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Tackle open-ended and ad hoc responsibilities throughout the organization
- Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies
- Utilize SalesForce, ensuring Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Review contracts and Purchase Orders to ensure compliance to Securly Terms and Conditions
- Utilize Netsuite to approve Sales Orders and Create invoices for customers and partners.
- Act as a backup for billing tasks including maintaining overdue invoices and fielding customer inquiries.
- Deliver relevant training to new and existing salespeople on order processes and overall deal closure best practices
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in a deal desk, sales ops, sales support, or contracts role experience preferred
- Experience with software quotes and orders, preferably with SaaS/subscription products preferred but not required
- Experience using Salesforce, Netsuite, and a CPQ product preferred
- Understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- An easygoing interpersonal style and ability to work and build relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience managing multiple, complex work streams
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work extended hours at the end of the month/quarter
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units
- Strong customer service skills and a great attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row - https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
- Product of the year three years in a row - https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
- About Us - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwV_vvbDf4FdAN4XmwXy0_QDIOOShu0X/view?usp=sharing
- 45 second cloud product demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsjAjnW-QE
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1500+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks