At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for an International Business Partner who will work with our International Sales teams (UK/Nordics/DACH) and report to the Director of Sales Operations. As part of the Sales Operations org, you will work as a strategic business partner to the international sales teams, driving analysis and insights, standardising reporting and data collection. You will work with Marketing Operations, Channel Operations, and Data Operations to streamline process, increase efficiency throughout the sales cycle, and ensure alignment across Sales and Customer Operations. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe.
This role is remote based and we're happy to consider candidates based in UK, Sweden or Germany
What you’ll do:
- Function as a business partner to international sales teams, providing reporting and analysis of key metrics, offering business insights and helping drive alignment across the teams.
- Help drive alignment and standardisation in tracking, and reporting of key metrics for the international sales teams.
- Help the international sales teams optimise process by suggesting solutions to business problems and helping implement those solutions.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You have at least 3-5 years relevant experience in an analytical and/or Sales operations function.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment a plus.
- You are a big-picture thinker who is able to quickly understand overall business objectives and offer strategic guidance as well as specific, tactical insights.
- Salesforce and Salesforce reporting is second nature to you. (SFDC admin certifications a plus)
- Knowledge of Power BI (PBI) would be highly desirable
- You thrive on being data-informed and results-driven, but also recognise the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You understand the processes that drive sales success.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills that will allow to develop strong working relationships across Bluebeam
- You are naturally curious
- You understand and value your own opinion as an expert and are not afraid to offer your opinion when analyzing data.
- You are able to structure, process and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others, and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Does this sound like something for you? Contact us and submit the following documents:
- Your CV
- (Optional) a personal letter that reflects your personality and your interest in Bluebeam and this role.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.