Sales Operations Business Engagement Lead (Remote) at Beam Dental
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam is looking for a Sales Operations Business Engagement Lead to assist in optimizing Beam’s end-to-end revenue process. This role will work directly with our VP of Sales and Inside Sales Directors to track and ensure key objectives, identify initiative opportunities, and aid in scaling the revenue team and their associated processes. In addition, this role will be the Revenue Operations liaison to Product, Analytics and Finance teams.
What You Will Bring:
You’re a Sales Operations experienced individual with a track record of supporting key Revenue objectives as a sales process subject matter expert. You’re proficient in CRM software, able to identify data trends and promote actionable insights and mitigation. You’re strong at both steering initiative and driving discovery cross-functionally with Revenue Leadership, Finance, and Data Analytics teams. You have a keen ability to process near term needs and develop longer term projections. You’re never done learning and are always striving to improve your stakeholders, your proceeds, and your personal contributions.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with Beam’s Vice President of Sales and Inside Sales Directors in owning the full End-to-End Sales process.
- Track key Revenue Objectives and Key Results, reporting on progress and documenting and driving areas of opportunity.
- Initiate weekly/monthly reporting in support of the Revenue objectives and bookings forecast.
- Work as key Revenue Operations issue escalation and resolution source.
- Provide Inside Sales Director support in territory mapping and scaling.
- Display a high level of business acumen and strong cross functional communication skills to assist in driving key Revenue objectives.
- Ensure that data is accurately reflected within Beam’s CRM and reporting tools, resolving inaccuracies, and proactively communicating and documenting process or procedure needs.
- Execute a high volume and variety of processes / activities which vary throughout the month and year in support of client/partner revenue
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 3+ years of Sales Operations/Account Management Experience or as a Sales Operations Lead
- Experience in Salesforce (or equivalent CRM)
- Experience in basic building and review of insights from analytics software (Tableau, Metabase)
- Experience in Project Management software a plus (JIRA, CODA, etc.)
- Basic Excel, PowerPoint experience
- Experience working in an Agile project environment a plus
- Experience working with PHI or other sensitive data is a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Beam Dental
Beam Dental operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Columbus, OH. Beam Dental was founded in 2012. It has 272 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 21 open jobs at Beam Dental, click here.
Read Full Job Description