Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a new member to support our growing sales team. You will be responsible for leading and maintaining our data quality within our Salesforce org. The business analyst will work closely with our sales operations team on initiatives including territory management, product pricing, account and contact ownership, and target account management.
Working in a fun and fast paced environment, you are able to interact with multiple internal customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering top-notch work in a timely manner. The qualified candidate shall be a problem solver with an analytical and technical mind. Attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, smart work ethic, a positive outlook are musts. We're looking for an intelligent and energetic self-starter that shares our vision for bringing innovative solutions to the marketing landscape.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance, sales, and end users to meet their data needs and business requirements
- Identify and and gather requirements from stakeholders
- Propose best practices and scalable solutions for an exceptional user experience
- Build and configure automation to streamline user experience including fields, page layouts, and record types
- Create training materials for end users and maintain admin documentation
- Lead communication, deployment and training related to platform changes, new features to end users and stakeholders
- Build reports and dashboards as well as troubleshoot reporting issues
- Support new product, pricing and packaging for our CPQ system including pricing audits and controls
- Build and maintain territory management and corresponding automation
- Maintain system for lead-to-account matching as well as lead/contact/account ownership updates
- Lead data cleansing efforts for our Salesforce instance including automation for data cleansing and maintenance
- Load and update data and verify results
- Track usage, adoption and data integrity
- Responsible for quality and enrichment of Salesforce data using enrichment tools
- Report project status, milestones, and potential roadblocks on a weekly basis to management
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with data on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment with a diverse and distributed team
- Strong customer focus, ability to uncover internal customer needs and translate requirements into system specifications
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of business processes, data management, data engineering, reporting and analytics best practices
- Strong skills in using data loading tools such as Data Loader, Workbench or ETL tools
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Bonus Experience: Experience with Tableau, Lean Data, Demand Tools
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $61,500.00 - $90,200.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.