About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
The Sales Operations Associate will help drive the day-to-day success of the sales organization by analyzing data to optimize the structure, streamline processes, and deliver critical insights. This highly analytical and process-oriented person will be strategic advisor to the global sales and operations teams, and will be responsible for partnering with the Vice President of Customer Success to solve strategic and operational problems facing the revenue organization. You will use data to develop the insights needed to enable our rapidly growing and highly successful teams.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver the critical insights needed to develop the strategy and then operationalize the team structure, territories, and account distributions
- Identify the data and develop the reporting and insights needed to maximize the value G2 can bring our clients
- Partner with our Client Success organization and our Systems team to automate and streamline processes, enabling more effective client interactions through proactive insights and notifications
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to track KPIs for overall organizational performance and operational excellence.
- Perform custom analyses that uncover the drivers of business performance
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other sales operations and cross functional teams (e.g., sales leadership, finance, marketing, HR, and business operations)
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 1-2 years of experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Business Operations, and/or Client Success
- Highly skilled building reporting insights using Salesforce & Microsoft Excel
- Proactive self-starter and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
What can help your application stand out:
- A successful candidate will be a highly-analytical self-starter, have strong attention to detail, be comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about establishing a data-driven culture
- Strong business acumen with understanding of SaaS sales process and buying engagements
- Excellent interpersonal, and relationship building, skills
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.