Sales Operations Associate at Censys (Ann Arbor, MI)
Censys is on a mission of helping companies identify, inventory, prioritize and remediate every risk on their attack surface. Our platform has a foundation in nearly a decade of academic research on large scale internet scanning. Our technology ingests billions of data points on devices, certificates, domains and websites daily, to provide our customers with unparalleled view into the darkest corners of their inventory. We’re a growing startup with employees all over the world who believe innate curiosity and empathy enables a culture where we grow as professionals, solve the hardest problems in our industry, and have a lot of fun along the way.
The Sales Operations Associate will work within the Revenue Operations team, operating as a conduit between many of the business functions at Censys, working closely with sales, demand generation, marketing, legal, customer success and finance.The Sales Operations Associate will reinforce revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will help the sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will be the partner of the sales leadership team in forecasting, territory planning & management as well as their business review cadence. You are the trusted partner of the sales management team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the sales organization. This role will report to our Manager of Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Own and operate Censys deals desk function including
- Facilitate all contract signature processes via DocuSign
- Verify documents received for sales bookings are correct and complete
- Set up supplier portals
- Complete vendor questionnaires
- Manage customer records in Salesforce
- Assist team members through the quoting and booking processes
- Calculate commissions monthly and produce reports
- Assist with several of the sales tools, working closely with our Sales Program Manager to implement training, onboard new reps, and monitor compliance with the sales and lead gen team
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Analyze and develop sales operations policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth (SFDC, Outreach, 6sense, Gong, Drift and more).
- You’ll be working closely with our commercial teams (sales, lead gen, cs and marketing), the senior management and our finance team across a variety of responsibilities
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or administration
- Extremely organized with close attention to detail and excellent analytical & communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience and proficiency with administering Salesforce.com
- An ideal candidate would have experience working in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- No two days are ever the same in our teams so our ideal candidate will enjoy, and be proficient at, multitasking
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.