Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- As a sales operation associate on our sales enablement team, you'll help manage and execute strategies that directly impact the service we provide. This is a great introduction into program management.
- Assist program managers in daily operational management to make sure each program launch is successful for our team
- Support brokerage leaders to generate, process, analyze and review business reports
- Coordinate and collaborate with different internal departments to enable, support and improve day-today business operations and processes with the goal of enhancing sales
- Manage sales team training meeting, coordinate internal training schedules and rosters
- Track daily sales operations and reporting or resolving issues including troubleshooting problems and issues as they relate to operational activities
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ year of operational experience
- Independent thinkers who can move easily from project to project, come up with creative ways to keep projects on track, and aren't afraid to roll.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications and G-suit
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Creative Problem Solving: You will be amazing at piecing together solutions using existing tools, or finding new, quick ways to solve business problems.
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!