Sales Operations Analyst at Vidyard (Remote)
We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and one of the hottest companies to watch in North America! We are currently looking to continue to grow out our Business Operations team with a Sales Operations Analyst. This role is an important one, acting as the “go-to” resource for our Sales, Customer Experience and Partners teams! In this role you will help to build and maintain our Go-To-Market (GTM) SaaS tech stack and Sales Operations team with critical day-to-day support. The Sales Operations Analyst will resolve system support requests, helping to build efficiencies in Salesforce and adjacent systems. Additionally, you will work closely with the Sales and CX teams to provide quote support on more complex transactions and supplemental enablement. As part of the Business Operations and Analytics organization, you will work closely with our Sales Operations and Business Applications teams. If this sounds like a role you’d thrive in, please apply below!
What You'll Do:
- Proactively maintain and support Salesforce and other GTM systems
- Resolve baseline system support requests which come into the Business Operations queue and escalate as needed
- Maintain and monitor optimal system performance and uptime to support the Sales and CX teams
- Resolve system or integrations issues/incidents timely and with urgency as they arise, using technical skills and critical thinking to diagnose and solve
- Identify root-causes of system issues and recommend long-term solutions to enhance system reliability
- Assist with key projects and initiatives as part of the Business Operations and Analytics team.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Operations Lead and Sales Systems Manager to implement configuration changes and release updates as needed
- Propose efficiencies to help streamline our opportunity to order process for both Sales and CX
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors to help gather information and delegate tasks
- Develop and apply effective change management practices such as testing, peer review and documentation to prevent deployment issues and enhance governance across the organization
- Assist the Sales Operations team with day-to-day opportunity-to-order support.
- Assist with quote calculation and process support cases which come into the Business Operations queue
- Collaborate with finance, leadership and other stakeholders to ensure process compliance and order integrity
- Help maintain and enhance data hygiene in Salesforce, Zuora and other GTM systems
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree preferably in computer science or business administration
- 1+ years of work experience in similar technical or sales operations role (co-op experience welcome)
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with changing needs
- Software industry experience preferred, specifically using Salesforce
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Experience working with Salesforce CPQ or Zuora CPQ
- Experience working with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Experience with distributed Java programming, REST API and microservices
- Knowledge of API, Webhooks, Callbacks and automation scripting
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.