At Built In, the health, safety and well-being of our employees and of our communities is a top priority. Due to the effects of COVID-19, we have decided to manage our entire business remotely until further notice. HQ-based employees will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our office. As we continue to grow, we are excited to be hiring for all open roles and look forward to meeting with qualified candidates in a virtual setting. For anyone who joins our team (yay!), your onboarding experience will also be conducted virtually. Thank you for your interest in Built In and be safe!
We are currently approved to hire this position in the following states AK, CA, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NH, NY, TX, WA, VA.Hello, We’re Built In
Built In is on a mission to unite technology professionals with their purpose. We do that through the power of content. Today, over one million registered users and 4.5 million technology professionals use our platform every year to learn about innovative companies, new technologies and further their careers.
The caliber of audience we’ve cultivated means that over 1800 companies--from the hottest tech startups to Fortune 500 companies undergoing digital transformation-- trust us to share their employer brand story and fill the technology roles that drive their strategy.
Because we can help employers find hard to recruit talent, our B2B side is thriving. In addition our users are finding great jobs and advancing their careers and knowledge of the tech world with Built In. That means we are rapidly growing our product and technology footprint as we are committed to building the leading SaaS product for employer branding and talent activation.
With venture funding of $30M to date with a $22M Series C raise in 2019, we are poised to help technologists learn, grow and find their dream jobs--in their city, around the country or completely remote. If you are looking for an award-winning culture, have a desire to help people find purposeful work and want to be part of building best-in-class technology, Built In might fulfill your purpose.We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst (in HQ, Chicago)
We are looking for somebody who is a highly collaborative individual contributor to work closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, and Operations. As the Sales Operations analyst you will actively support the Sales Organization (account management and new business teams) as the front-line day to day contact for reporting, analysis, deal and sales tools support. The successful analyst will be familiar with standard sales operations metrics including (but not limited to) sales cycle, conversion and win rates, penetration rates, ACV and renewal rates. This is a great opportunity to create scalable processes where your responsibilities will increase with your ability & skills.How you’ll contribute
Built In is growing fast and this is an exciting opportunity to build out this department further. You will be responsible for the following focus areas:
- Serve as the trusted advisor and go-to-resource for sales team for any questions relating to Salesforce, deal support and structure, sales tools and/or general ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for ensuring that Sales and contract data is accurate in CRM and other systems
- Find CRM best practices and educate sales partners to drive consistency
- Audit all won deals to ensure data accuracy & systems alignment
- Own territory management for both sales teams by creating a process for account management transitions and by strategically creating new business territories as we continue to expand our new business team
- Onboard and train all sales new hires in Salesforce and sales enablement tools
- Participate in ongoing and month end audit activities to ensure financial data is accurate
- Internal liaison for deals requiring internal approvals from leadership, finance, or legal
- Identify process optimization opportunities and partner with Operations to implement recommended changes
- Ad-hoc Sales Operations projects
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk, Operations, or Sales
- Salesforce Experience Required
- Experience with Sales & Data Visualization tools a plus (ZoomInfo, Apollo, Chorus.AI, InsightSquared, Outreach, Tableau, etc.)
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment, highly self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, analytical with demonstrated problem solving and have sound business decision making skills in a fast growing/fast paced environment
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Inclusive, Always. We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We will uplift and advocate for one another. Always.
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply to roles only when they check every point on a job description. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications and this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Built In is guided by principles of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). We are committed to this work over the long-term, but here’s some of what’s in place today:
- We have five thriving ERG groups: Built In For The People, BuiltOut, United We Parent, Women United in Tech and Built In Tribe.
- We have a dedicated Director, HR + Inclusion who oversees our DEI roadmap, which provides our annual metrics, goals and initiatives.
- We are proud to be led by a female CEO and founder.
NOTE: BUILT IN NEVER CONTACTS JOB APPLICANTS VIA TEXT, MESSENGER OR OTHER SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. BE AWARE OF PHISHING AND SPOOFING SCAMS, BOTH VIA TEXT AND EMAIL. ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM BUILTIN.COM