Sales Operations Analyst at Moveworks (Peninsula)
Sales Operations Analyst
As a Sales Operations Analyst at Moveworks, you’ll empower our Sales Team with the data, analytics, and automation they need to scale one of the fastest-growing AI companies in the world.
Our AI platform is redefining how companies support their employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. We need you to ensure our go-to-market engine is built on a rock-solid foundation during this period of hyper-growth. Through bleeding-edge technology and analytics, you’ll help our Sales and Sales Development teams accelerate million-dollar deals.
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of projects: maintaining high-quality data in our CRM system, building reports and dashboards for GTM stakeholders, administering sales territories, and more. This work is foundational to our GTM field teams and our ability to rapidly scale the company. Across the board, you’ll have the opportunity to develop an in-demand skill set in data analytics, Salesforce and system administration, project management, and supporting a high-growth sales team.
This is an individual contributor role with a highly visible impact on our GTM Operations Team. It reports to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our Salesforce data, ensuring world-class data hygiene via smart design, automated enrichment, and diligent hygiene processes.
- Lead data cleanup initiatives and redesign processes to address any issues before they arise.
- Become an operational partner for our SDRs and AEs, assisting with data insights, reporting, and ad-hoc operational requests and enablement across all teams.
- Own sales territory administration,, ensuring territories are balanced, optimized, and accurate with actionable insights for owners and management.
- Support Salesforce administration, optimizing our environment for a frictionless and intuitive user experience for every sales role.
- Learn our tech stack and educate our field teams on all systems, empowering them to optimize their day-to-day operations.
- Document and support GTM operational initiatives and policies to ensure all GTM teams are compliant and educated on best practices.
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of experience in sales operations, sales, or sales development roles at enterprise SaaS companies.
- Expert user of Excel.
- Experienced user of Salesforce reporting and dashboarding functionality.
- Experience in a sales or sales development role is a big plus (you understand your “customers’” needs and challenges).
- Experience using and administering other key sales tools such as Outreach, Clari, and Zoominfo.
- Salesforce administration experience (e.g., workflows, process builder, custom objects, custom report types) a plus.
- An analytical mindset, an inherent desire to learn, a deep sense of curiosity, and a desire to get your hands dirty.
- A passion for fast-paced environments, with a focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continual improvement.
- The desire to enhance your analytical and operational skill set to build a career in sales, GTM operations, or strategy.