Sales Operations Analyst at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need people to ensure data integrity with the high volume of software contracts that we need to process during our busy season. You will specifically be working as a Sales Operations Analyst in support of the Revenue organization. You will work on simplifying and streamlining systems and processes to enable the Revenue team to operate efficiently. You will also be performing reporting and analysis using Salesforce.com and Excel that will provide key, actionable insights to sales management.
What you’ll do
- Propose, implement, and manage solutions to implement user and process efficiencies and solve business issues.
- Provide day-to-day technical and process support and break-fixes for sales reps and managers.
- Proactively identify opportunities to provide new insights to sales managers.
- Build trusted business partner relationships with sales managers and reps.
- Work to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data in Salesforce through ongoing data hygiene tasks as well as manual oversight of the handoff of deals from Revenue to Finance.
- Propose, implement, and manage Salesforce solutions based on business requirements presented by revenue leadership.
- Provide cross-functional support and act as the representative of Sales Ops for larger-scale initiatives in other departments that impact the revenue org and/or tech stack.
- Support ad-hoc initiatives, updates, and reporting requests from revenue leadership.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience, including: 2+ years of sales operations experience
- Salesforce.com experience creating reports and dashboards
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Keen & analytical attention to detail
- Capacity to evaluate and prioritize a variety of tasks and requests
- Experience supporting a SaaS sales organization
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Tech Savvy
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!