Sales Operations Analyst at Pure Storage
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Sales Operations Analyst (SOA) will work directly with Regional Vice Presidents, Sales Directors, Sales Operations and Sales insight to support our Pure Storage sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics to help them manage the team’s selling efforts. The SOA will assist the Sales Directors and sales reps in providing accurate forecasting, pipeline and results reporting. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. The SOA will possess superb analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, not only with the Sales Directors but with their SOA colleagues. Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data. Previous experience in project management and account management is strongly desired. This role has a flexible remote work schedule.
- Work directly with sales directors to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results.
- Work directly with sales directors to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization, identifying stakeholders to solve and improve these pain points.
- Proactively identify issues and solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams. Works on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual sales planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage and forecasting analytics.
- Work with internal front and back office departments throughout each selling quarter to resolve open items and drive quarter end activities.
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Support reporting and summary of the quarter performance in preparation for the Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with other SOA’s to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Tracks and reports on account performance - measurement set by business units, sales and marketing.
- Plan and implement projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team for next year planning
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 3+ years experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Bachelor degree in business or finance (completed or in process MBA preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.