Sales Onboarding Specialist at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?Who We Are
Cisco Meraki is known for simplifying powerful technology through our products and services, and for the people that are changing the face of enterprise networking! We are the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world and we are in explosive growth mode as our products and technology platform are making cloud-managed IT a reality for millions of customers across the world!What You Will Do
As Sales Onboarding Specialist you will help influence Meraki’s newly redesigned onboarding paths, Ignite and Volt, to support Cisco Meraki's new hires within the sales organization across the field, inside sales and channel. You will be critical in defining the strategy for fully remote onboarding while preparing for a hybrid return to work onboarding environment.
- Partner with Meraki Sales Leadership to design, develop, and execute a targeted inside sales onboarding strategy to level up Meraki’s Inside, Field, and Channel Sales organization.
- Incorporate Channel-specific curriculum to learning paths. Partner with Channel Leadership to incorporate tools, processes, and overall value of the Channel and Service Provider business
- Lead our Technical Learning Path (VOLT) for Sales Engineers. Successfully manage the newly designed Sales Engineer onboarding program, VOLT, continuously track and report efficiency via new hire experience, knowledge checks, and impact on-ramp time/quota attainment.
- Incorporate updated learning curriculum. Partner closely with key shareholders to design and deliver current and up to date curriculum including, but not limited to new product releases, sales enablement tools training (Zoominfo, Clari), internal tools (CCW), Channel Value Proposition, new key programs (ie. Cross-Architecture, SASE, Enterprise Agreements, Sales Methodology).
- Evaluate metrics and impact. Analyze, assess and course correct sales ramp time and experience while providing regular reporting to Sales Leadership. Identify program gaps and create recommendations along with implementing solutions for program improvements and experiences with the goal to reduce ramp time for sellers to hit quota.
You are passionate about new hire onboarding experience and are keen to create and improve processes to maximize efficiency. You value the impact of the onboarding paths and understand the importance of continuously evaluating program success lifecycle for areas of opportunities, and/or improvements. This role reports directly to the Leader, WW Sales Enablement as part of the WW Sales Organization
You are Resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships. A mediator obsessed with end user experience, you invite and act on different points of view. Establish relationships that enable you to earn trust and influence the business.
- A champion of the team charter, are willing and able to share thoughts when at odds, escalate quickly and proactively and ask for help when project risks arise.
- Problem-Solver inspiring change energizes and continually thinks about the best outcome for longevity and scalability. Love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration.
- Detail Oriented, sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected.
- Quick to recognize peers for their efforts and excelling in partnering with multiple stakeholders to bring projects to completion and align towards Meraki’s core value of ‘Everybody In’.
- 2+ years experience in leading onboarding programs
- Successfully worked within a Sales Enablement team, revenue driving team, or revenue producing role.
- Capability to balance between thinking strategically and tactically with innate ability to execute projects.
- Knowledge of instructional theories for collaborative learning and web-based tools (Camtasia, Articulate, Learning Management Systems (Absorb), WebEx, Google Workplace, Box).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation. High interpersonal skills, with the ability to work efficiently without compromising the quality of work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.