ReCharge is looking for a Sales Manager to lead and develop a team of Account Executives as we continue to scale our sales organization in a high growth environment. You will be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, performance analysis, and building process for reporting and OKRs. This role will help define long term sales strategy for the team as well as creating scalable processes and best practices that will enable the team to achieve and exceed KPI targets.
*Please note: While Recharge Payments is a remote-first company, we're in the process of building out our first sales hub inside of Lehi, Utah, so we are looking for candidates that would be open to relocating to work in the hub.What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage a team of Account Executives and take ownership of hiring, development and coaching, performance analysis and employee retention
- Create processes that are effective and scalable for a high-growth organization to ensure your team is able to hit quota
- Use data to make decisions and provide insights, metrics and KPIs to management as well as your team.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to prospective clients as needed.
- Provide feedback and guidance to your team and coach them on effective sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
- Continuous training on the ReCharge platform and new features.
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team and experience hiring, developing and retaining top sales talent.
- Experience managing both inbound and outbound pipelines
- Deep understanding of prospecting, sales process and best practices that will improve your team’s velocity and rate of success
- Ability to effectively onboard, train and coach Account Executives to enable KPI and quota achievement
- Experience working with CRMs and sales tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot and Outreach
- A natural hustle and keen understanding of what it takes to hit targets
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high growth environment, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (~ 15%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.