Sales Manager at Chainalysis
Our Sales Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help cryptocurrency and crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Sales Managers have been in the trenches of high-volume sales environments and are masters at coaching, inspiring, and building teams as well as accurate and predictable forecasting. We measure success by tracking pipeline growth, capturing new logos, and developing a motivated and engaged team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The Sales team is exceeding quota and managing deals from inception to close.
- You’re having regular and meaningful meetings with your team members to help them develop the skills needed to grow into an Account Executive role.
- You’ve created a strategy for market-mapping and strategic outreach through market research and data analysis that has uncovered more product demand and you’ve strategically hired additional reps to leverage that growth.
- This team is are seen as the lynchpin between Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives, flexing up and down as needed to support the overall success of the team.
- You’ve set clear metrics and expectations around productivity, conversation and quota attainment for your team to work toward and provide guidance and coaching according to those goals.
- The Sales Leadership team can rely on you to provide accurate revenue forecasts based on updated and accurate Salesforce data.
- The culture on your team is equal parts team collaboration and individual ambition, supporting both personal development and a “win as a team” mentality.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve led a team of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Sales Representatives, or a similar outbound sales team at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup before.
- You’re high energy, resilient, and love motivating teams.
- You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy building solutions and processes where there are none.
- You feel comfortable presenting regularly to executives on pipeline and revenue forecasts.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.