As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you'll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work quickly and drive a team towards success.
We are currently seeking a leader for a high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. This is a high energy, fast paced, high inbound activity team. This person will be managing a team performing inbound call strategies to warm leads and/or specifically targeted lists.
What your day could consist of:
- Hiring & Coaching Sales Development Reps (reps typically have between 0-2 years experience)
- Actively shadowing, reviewing calls and providing specific and actionable feedback to SDR's on call structure and sales methodology
- Developing and executing call strategies for the team
- Maintaining a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results
- Ensuring the team is meeting objectives of identifying and qualifying opportunities to pass to the sales team
- Coaching and developing SDR's to prepare them to move up to the BDR and beyond
- Recruiting top sales talent into the organization
- Delivering effective trainings that will enhance rep's soft skills
- Acquiring and mastering a working knowledge of ActiveCampaign's platform and Go To Market strategy
- Developing SPIFFs to foster competition while building collaboration and driving the mentality of a team win
What is needed:
- Strong background in inside or outside sales
- 1-2 years of previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven
- Looking for someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic
- Must be an excellent motivator and able to hold teams accountable
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members while also be highly coachable themselves
- Leveraging data to drive coaching opportunities
- A true desire for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.