Sales Manager - EHS, GRC & Healthcare at Origami Risk (Remote)
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
• Continue the tradition of building a positive, success-driven corporate culture that has led Origami Risk to be the leader in multiple SaaS markets
• Be accountable for the sales success of a team of experienced, high-performing Sales Executives, by ensuring Sales representatives achieve annual sales targets
• Manage consistent prospecting and pipeline development of each team member through individual territory plans
• Provide coaching and oversight of all sales executives to ensure productivity and quality using Origami's sales process
• Ensure the use of the Company's policies and procedures, including use of CRM, documentation, interaction with other departments such as Product, Legal, Recruiting, HR, Finance and Professional Services
• Collaborate with Sales Operations and Marketing to ensure that Origami's entire marketing, lead generation and sales process are consistently aligned.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage the sales program accordingly through guidance, coaching, mentoring and staffing
• Implement a strategy for developing and maintaining a strong, consistent pipeline of prospective customers
• Be the subject matter expert to your team on what they face in the market from competitors on their opportunities, and execute tactics to successfully win
• Assist in the continual management of hiring pipeline of Sales representatives, including conducting interviews, assessments and providing feedback on candidates
• Be accountable for strategic and tactical initiatives throughout the year as directed by the Vice President of Sales
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 2+ Years of Sales Management Experience
• 3+ Years of Direct Sales Experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience with EHS, GRC and/or Healthcare markets, competitors, use cases and buyer needs
• Familiarity with a highly consultative Sales process, such as the Sandler Sales Process
• Excellent coaching skills: ability to observe, evaluate and give meaningful feedback
• Strong data analytical skills using Salesforce, DemandBase and other supporting systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
• Understanding of Commercial Insurance or Manufacturing Risk Management is a plus
• Remote work permitted, but preferred proximity to Chicago, Atlanta or Denver
• Up to 25% travel required
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry-from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work" and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).