Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This AEM Center of Excellence FLM role will develop a team that supports the Adobe Experience Manager Suite (https://www.adobe.io/apis/experiencecloud/aem.html) business across Strategic accounts.
What you'll do
- Acting as a business partner assisting/supporting the Adobe National Account Managers (NAMs) sales efforts to attain quota achievement in their assignments.
- Development of relationships with the Adobe NAMS and their management structure to drive their AEM business.
- Deep knowledge of the AEM solution set
- Support enablement of NAMs on AEM and evaluate NAM capabilities and gaps.
- Work with BU and product organizations to ensure the needs of customers for AEM receive the proper attention.
- Support NAMS in deals with configuration or pricing assistance
- Solution selling capabilities and value-prop selling methodologies.
- Ensure pipeline and opportunity data is properly entered by NAM
- Ensure pipeline creation and pipeline progression proceeds effectively
This role is to be based in the United States, ideally in the Western Region.
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of leadership running teams of five or more in a SaaS selling or support environment. Strong solid understanding of web content management, digital asset management, and cloud-based digital marketing solutions.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales and processes as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships, both with customers and internal teams.
- Proven analytical and digital literacy; attention to detail; business reporting and CRM tool accuracy critical to the success of this role.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with outstanding business partner approach.
- Confirmed experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to work optimally in a highly matrixed team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $218,500 - $283,800
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.