Sales Leader - New Business Development at Equifax Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Sales Leader - New Business Development is responsible for leading a team of business development executives focused on revenue growth in existing strategic markets.
What You'll Do
- Lead sales team responsible for primary direct customer/client contact to acquire new business or develop strategically named new business pursuits within existing accounts.
- Close sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team productivity goals / quotas and the organization's business objectives.
- Focus on existing strategic verticals (new financial services, telecommunications, and/or insurance business) versus new partnerships.
- Work with the vertical market leaders to develop new business development strategies in respective markets.
- Develop and implement sales plans aligned to new business development strategies.
- Lead team of business development executives in pursuit of new business revenue.
- Oversee client / prospect-facing activity, accountable for building relationships with key decision makers across the organization, understanding customer challenges, and driving sales and revenue growth across the full Equifax portfolio of solutions, products and services to solve customer challenges.
- Lead and develop team of business development executives including recruiting, retention, training and development, performance appraisals and pay reviews.
What experience you'll need
- Minimum 7 years of experience in customer facing, B2B sales and business development roles including sales leadership
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience in financial services, telecommunications, auto, and/or insurance
- Proven track record of successfully positioning and selling technology and data and analytic services
- Strong change leadership skills - ability to drive significant change while keeping team members engaged and productive
- Analytics skills to create and recommend solutions to prospects and customers including financial analysis and ROI
- Experience working with sales organization stakeholders, including leadership, quota carriers, sales operations, and business consultants
- Consultative sales skills which demonstrate effective questioning techniques, insight into problems and needs of clients/prospects and development of viable solutions
What could set you apart
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Function - Sales and Account Management