We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic sales professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B through prospecting and outbound activities? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry?
We are currently expanding our team of Account Executives with the North American market. Based our of our offices in Boston, Chicago or Miami, you will be an integral member who will help us to achieve our ambitious goals! You will be a hungry, perseverant and focused individual who is not afraid to hit the phones to engage with new customers and grow our client base. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills which will allow you to not only win new clients but maintain great relationships with existing clients.
We pride ourselves on our fun, challenging and collaborative culture, so whilst you will have your own targets you’ll be just as motivated to help those around you succeed and you’ll be passionate about helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As an Account Executive you will need to:
- Manage all outbound and inbound leads for North America
- Present demos to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal - to some extent you will also be responsible for account management but the main focus of the role will be lead generation and closing (Full sales cycle)
- Understand the needs of your target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides which is most aligned to the needs of that customer
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain the TravelPerk Value Proposition
- Become an expert in TravelPerk
- 2+ years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based and with a high percentage of hunting involved
- Excellent understanding of a B2B solution selling
- Must have demonstrated the ability to be a pure hunter - proven track record of developing your own pipeline through outbound initiatives
- Proven track record of developing successful relationships with C-suite executives
- Demonstrated the ability to work remote and be self sufficient, yet bearing in mind you are part of a team
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent communicator/presenter in both written and oral English
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethically sound
- Strong character and perseverance
- Eligibility to work in the USA
- Based in or willing to relocate to Boston, Chicago or Miami
Bonus points for:
- Travel industry experience
- Previous experience selling SaaS/tech products
- Startup experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- 401k Plan
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Plan
- This position requires being based in the US, within one of our hub locations in Boston, Chicago, or Miami.
- We have flexible working hours and work from home plan to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses whether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.