Sales Executive at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Energy is a division of FIS Global, a Fortune 300 company, and leading provider of integrated energy solutions that help companies more efficiently and profitably trade and market energy, process transactions, manage risk, and optimize operational and financial decisions. FIS Global solutions serve over 250 major energy industry participants across the globe including; utilities, power generators, gas producers, pipelines, distribution companies, energy traders and marketers, and public agencies.
What you will be doing
You will be using your Sales acumen and experience to source and close large enterprise projects within Energy operations, technology and change landscape. Ideal candidate would have experience in selling within the ETRM industry; specific Energy subject matter expertise; or a background with financial trading platforms. We are looking for a self-starter, hunter mentality, who knoes how to source, manage, and close long-term and complex sales cycles with the ability to build relationships across the organization from leadership, business, and IT.
- Sourcing new Opportunities from a dedicated Account list
- Moving the Opportunities through the Sales cycle to Close Won
- Build, manage, and maintain a Pipeline to achieve Quarterly & Annual targets
- Work within a team environment leveraging multiple resources to achieve success
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people; external individuals, organizations and agencies
- Strong client presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales process
Added bonus if you have:
- In depth understanding of ETRM and the competitive landscape (ION, PCI, Quorom, Eka, etc)
- High level understanding of common Technology platforms used in Commodity Physical & Financial Operations
- Subject Matter Expertise - Natural Gas, Midstream, NGL/LNG, Power
- Strong client presentation skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a range of options, culminating in a preferred solution
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.