Sales Executive for B2B SaaS
Outbound Cold Call Experience Required
Basic Salary + Commission $90,000
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you starting out in your sales career or an SDR looking for the opportunity to step up into professional B2B sales and join one of the fastest growing software companies in the world! Pro-active calling or SDR sales experience is required.
If you have no outbound calling experience, we are also hiring for our entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR) position, which may be better suited to some candidates.
Why Lead Forensics
World Class Pay and Benefits
Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission:
On-Target Earnings for an AE is $90,000 per year. Base Salary is $50,000 with uncapped commission offering $90,000 OTE in year one + Incentives. Progression prospects and the ability to promote fast, increasing you Base Salary and OTE’s
Entry Role: Base $50,000 OTE $90,000
Promotion 1 (3-5 months): OTE $115,000
Promotion 2 (3-5 months): OTE $144,000
Promotion 3 (3-5 months): OTE $154,000
Promotion 4 (3-5 months): OTE $175,000
In-House Training: We provide the training you’ll need to succeed and promote through the company! You will earn your full rate of pay for all time training; we not only offer training around the business but also personal development training to enable to you to excel.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full Medical/Dental/Vision & Life Insurance coverage, 401k with access to our Employee Assistance Program, PTO policy; a HUGE 20 PTO/Vacation days,9 company holidays & your birthday off as standard. A total of 30 days off!! 2 paid volunteer days give back to the wider community, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events
Awesome Sales Incentives & Office Team Nights: Incentive Trips to the Bahamas, St Lucia, New York Vegas, Cancun, Dubai and more for top performers Office Team Social Nights incl: Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
Our Atlanta office has direct access from the I-85 and is only 2 exits down from 400, offers free parking, gym and has access to close lunch spots as well as on site facilities. Our office also offers a great open space with lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more
About Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with office across USA & Europe. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to helps them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our software generates.
In this role, you will be:
• Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial cold call to completion of the sale.
• Contacting prospective clients by phone, identifying key decision makers/engaging with C suite level contacts to introduce our software working tenaciously to maximize your contact levels and ultimately your sales.
• Conducting web demonstrations of our software outline the features and benefits to add to their business.
• Work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets; both individually and as a team.
• Building strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over to our client success team for client onboarding
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
• Competitive Spirit
• Coachable and a Curiosity to Learn
• Great Communication Skills
• Real Drive to Succeed & Develop
• Confident & Tenacious
• Self Starter with a passion for delivering & meeting targets
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday
Pay: $90,000 per year
• Uncapped Earnings
• 401(k) • Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Paid time off
• Paid Volunteer days
• Parental leave
• Free Training
• Referral program