Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our Image, Item Processing & Remittance' payment solutions, Hosted and outsourced environments are growing businesses!! FIS continues to expand our market leading presence with these solutions, gaining more market share in this vital area of focus.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for sales specific to image, item processing and remittance payment solutions, as well as the associated ancillary solutions. You will be responsible for driving new sales into assigned accounts within Community Financial Institutions in North America.
- Drive to achieve your assigned annual sales quota
- Proven experience identifying, initiating and closing sales opportunities at Community Financial Institutions across the US.
- 5+ years' experience selling Image, Item Processing & Remittance Payment Solutions
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources. And working with Sales Management.
- Have accurately forecasted and pipeline management; as well as, accurately input and update content regularly in a CRM
- Experience traveling at least 50%
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience or knowledge of FIS Image Solutions
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent commission potential
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.