Sales Executive III at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our expert sales team is comprised of 15 Managing Director Level - Enterprise Sales Professionals, plus Leadership, and we are growing! This team focuses on FIS Integrated Payables Enterprise Solutions, acting as an extension of our client's AP Department. This high-performing team has the expertise our client's demand.
Our FIS Solutions are industry leading and best in class. For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
Location of role: Anywhere in the US (*within reasonable driving distance to a major airport)
What you will be doing:
- You will "hunt" inside of Enterprise level accounts, with executive presence and knowledge
- You will engage with the Executive and C-Suite level
- You will understand our client's needs, analyse data, prepare presentations, and earn our client's trust & business.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of Enterprise, Fortune 500 sales experience (Minimum)
- C-Suite Sales Experience, with Fortune 500 Companies
- 10 years verifiable, high performing sales experience (Minimum)
- Expert Negotiation Skills
- Expert Presentation Skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Integrated Payables experience with Enterprise Organizations or LFI's
- Fintech experience
- Enterprise Fortune 500 merchant processing experience
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.